The Northern California Business Resource Forum (NorCalBizResources), a voluntary regional collaborative consortium convened by local Regional Resource Partners has developed an Alternative Lender and Technical Assistance Resource for Small Businesses in the Greater Sacramento Region. The purpose of this resource is to promote the sharing of knowledge, resources and funding to empower small business owners.
Mission Statement …
NorCalBizResources promotes economic development in Northern California by providing access to capital,resources, tools, and expertise to support entrepreneurship in order to promote growth, retention, and expansion of jobs for all community members including economically disadvantaged business owners, entrepreneurs, and individuals.
The Greater Sacramento Community Development Forum’s Small Business Working Group is comprised of:
- California State Treasurer California
- Capital Financial Development Corporation
- California Department of Insurance
- California Assembly Committee on Jobs
- CDC Small Business Finance
- BIC Network Economic Development and the Economy
- City of Sacramento Community Business Bank
- Farmers & Merchants Bank of Central California
- Five Star Bank
- Golden Pacific Bank NA
- Northeastern California Small Business Development Center (SBDC) – Greater Sacramento/Sierra
- Opening Doors, Inc.
- Resource for Native Development
- U.S. Small Business Administration
- Veterans Business Outreach Center (VBOC)
- Women’s Business Center